The SLEF Partnership
To promote awareness, enjoyment, research and understanding, and sustainable use of the area's natural and cultural environment and biodiversity.
SLEF is a partnership of groups and individuals with an interest in the well-being of biodiversity and landscape throughout Skye and Lochalsh in particular, and the West Highlands of Scotland in general.
SLEF is one of eight groups formed in 2003 to define, publish and implement their Local Biodiversity Action Plans (LBAPs).
- Highland Council Rangers (Broadford)
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (Broadford)
- Scottish Natural Heritage (Portree)
- National Trust for Scotland (Balmacara)
- Scottish Crofting Federation
- Forestry Commission
- South West Ross Field Club
- Skye District Salmon Fishery
- Scottish Environment Protection Authority (SEPA)
- Scottish Badgers
- Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Scottish Wildlife Trust (Skye Members' Centre)
Skye and Lochalsh Environment Forum is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SC040820) - CONSTITUTION